2/06/2015

Fire on the ice

I periodically fall in love  in the ice skating over and over again...`My on and never off love...

My all time favourites were  Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat. He is something in between lion king, the prince from the beauty and the beast... (yes a lot of royal mentions here). She is the all time fatal beauty red hair greenish eyes badass just classics. I still cant stop watching their Carmina Burana. So strong performance so huge influence, so massive, so outlandish, combination music, moves costumes just sublime:


Their signature move... Marina lifting Gwendal



Their funny or thematic but always interesting  Galas exhibitions and shows . My favourites are Suznana and Star wars.

\Did I mention. They are not only world champions but Olympic ones. As far as I recall the first French Europen champions in ice dansing and so on and so on:) like a boss:


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар