1/05/2014

A place i can call mine

Here it is my new blog. It is 5-th of January 2014. 2014 - I can`t believe. I just refuse to accept that the times has passed so fast. I just wanted some new place where i can tell my point of view of things that have passed through my mind. Things apart from feelings. as for feelings - I have dedicated loads of sleepless nightes writhings, poems, songs, dreams and milions billions of thoughts. I am putting a dot on the feelings and I am starting to wrigth about something different from the personal emotions. This is my brief introduction and I am stopping for a moment since I am worried that my computer will restart itself. Kisses and I will be back in a while. And since there is not anice blog without including picture- this is Roki and me :) me resent pet beloved.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар