1/11/2014

My dream wedding dress

Every girl has imagine being a bride- the dress , the wedding day. Maybe not with that much details but at least part of it. Recently I got in wedding mood again- since close to me people have the intention of getting married. Anyway few days ago I have got through the internet searching for the dream dress. I have tried to stay out of the world famous labels and stuck to bulgarian affordable for my pocket webpages. And I came across this :






Taking the account my current structure and vision I have decided that I will need sleeves :) . I dont want huge breast view of mine neigther my shoulders and etc.


I have imagine having several bridesmaids. The options for their dresses were two- different colours same model or yellow (my favourite colour). So far I think I will go with the different colours.



The theme of the wedding will be maybe sunflowers (again yellow I know).

I have imagine myself as bride during the summer , but who knows winter has its charms also. for example wearing lace dress with long lace sleeves. :) or fur or some white dream coat :)
I also want my cute little nieces Silviya and Raya to be dressed like little dolls bridemaids.

I am intending to make the invitations by myself- simple or more time concuming like the below ones :

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар