1/11/2014

My famous actors crushes

Looking at the men I find hot (i mean celebrities) I am far from saying that i have a certain type of guy. They seem so different to me.

I will list all that I can rememb er not in order i liked them but in s order I recall.

I will start with Ben Affleck. Excluding the fact that he was not able to read ( i am more into the geek types of guys) his role in Pearl Harbour was really holding some characters every guy should follow. Brave, true friend, true lover and true figther. Of course the love triangle is out of comments. I will just pretend It doesnt happened. Also the Armagedon- saving the world - who is that girl that wont fall for the real hero saving the erth and the man that know what he wants and go after it. Who is noty affraid to state his feelings or his believes .


I dont want to miss in my list Poul Walker. His smile and his roles of good guy, again brave ,loving, caring and his smile and his look - well I just dont want to write more about him since i get really upset.


Since i watched the Tudors I am a huge fan of Henry Cavill. Bold, daring handsome, strong his role of Brandon was a man a character to remember. if he was not that much of a womanizer but be the lover he ws for his Brigitte in the last season of Tudors I would have been even more into him.
Recently I have started to  like the australian hotties the two brothers Liam and Chris:






Caring father and  husband of course Chris takes the  votes for now.


Well here is the place to put a photo of my man. He really got the look of a movie star. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар