1/06/2014

Soup operas from the past and what is their influence on us (me)

Recently I have thought of a girl that I used to go in the primary school with. And I was told that my smile reminds her of ... Kassandra :). She was the first serial that maybe my parents including me have seen on the local cable television. apart form the izaura slave:?:?:?) Anyway. What I recall from this movie is that the main hero was nice, that the circus is scary and the clowns are the most sad people on the world. Well also other things. The beautiful girl was smiling and people loved her.the less you know the more happier you are. and that when people are traveling and going everyday to a different place - all they want is to settle down dto have their own house and to have their small everyday problems not the excitment of the unknown. The next movie made a influenced was the brazilian telenove por amor- "Ot obich" I still recall the main heores aain smiling so much so happy and careless before she meets the love of her life and then the problems start. what i have learnt is that the mother love is he most influencing power in ones woman life and knows no limit , no right just for the daughters sake . I still recall the opening of the serial and picture sof mother and dougther and their eternal love. I have also learnt that the love can actually bring you madness - a real unclear vision of the world and can poison your life, your day, your dreams, you.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар